Friday 9 January 2015

Diana

Here is the first proper message to me from Diana. It's very badly written as usual and guess what? Her parents are dead and she is under asylum! Now where have I heard that before?!! She also attached some pictures.

 
Hello my belovedHopefully my mail will find you in good health condition.
I am sorry to worry you for my proposal on my search for serious relationship with you.
I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before.
Really i was impress greetings‏‏‏‏‏s to communicate to you more after receiving your mail ok as i believe that it take one a day to meet a God fearing one Do not get yourself confuse why i am writing you this mail It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us.
My name is Miss Diana Fattah Younes
I’m single and i never married before,
I am 5'7''  tall, 25 years old.
i like gardening and cooking better meals. i like strolling in the cool evenings. i like being in beaches during the weekend to view the sea breeze and storms etc. I’m a medical student but i have not yet completed my educational career as result of some political and bad government we had which lead to war in my home country. I am from Libya but presently staying in Senegal under asylum due to this problems and crises that has displace my entire relatives and left my parents to death.I managed to make my escape only by God's special grace with the help of united nation peacemaking to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving currently
cheers from yours Miss Diana 





No comments:

Post a Comment